Welcome to an electrifying discussion which became the most popular podcast episode in the first six months of 2023! We dive headfirst into the depths of our chaotic and unpredictable world, exploring its various facets and engaging in a thought-provoking conversation that will leave you pondering long after the episode concludes.
In this riveting conversation, host, Tina Waldrom, has the honour of sitting down with the charismatic and insightful TV Co-Host, James Macpherson. As they delve into the topic of “Reaching this Crazy World,” they navigate the tumultuous waters with utmost respect and empathy, shedding light on the struggles and triumphs that define our times.
In this captivating episode, James Macpherson, author of “Notes from Woktopia,” tackles the challenges faced by the Church in today’s culture. Drawing from a real-life incident at a Korean spa in Los Angeles, James highlights the absurdity of a situation where a female patron encountered a naked man in the changeroom who identified as a woman. With his trademark style, James fearlessly points out the obvious and ludicrous aspects of the scenario. He then delves into the pressing need for Christians to understand the times they live in and respond with love, kindness, and respect. Sitting on the fence and giving ambiguous answers is not the way forward, as James emphasizes the importance of speaking truth in order to navigate this crazy world we inhabit.
In this podcast episode, you will discover…
- Some blunt, well-informed answers about the gender debate.
- Why kindness is getting us nowhere. What is kindness?
- What the price is for not speaking truth?
- Why good people abandon common sense in this crazy world?
- The word penis discussed over and over.
- How to speak truth in a crazy world.
- The crazy transgender world and the challenges it presents.
- How to be loving and kind in a crazy world.
- A case study of a person with a penis in a women’s changeroom
- Why Seafolly used a man in a women’s swimsuit to advertise?
- How to have a Christian voice in a world that has gone mad?
- James Macpherson’s book Notes from Woketopia.
- Why falling out of relationship with people is not a bad thing.
- How to communicate the gospel knowing it is challenging.
- And so much more…
A short video with James Macpherson
STAY CONNECTED TO JAMES MACPHERSON
ONLINE COURSES AND COACHING WITH TINA WALDROM
OTHER PODCAST EPISODES LINKED TO THIS
Evangelism, The Media & Woke Culture with James Macpherson
The Church Settled or Sent with Kurt Fredrickson
Why Revival Matters with James Choung
Easy Evangelism with Tina Waldrom
Engaging with Cancel Culture
Having an Answer for The Bigger Questions with Rob Martin
Taking Opportunities to Connect People to The Gospel with Stu Cameron
GET THE LATEST INFORMATION FROM EVANGELISM IN AUSTRALIA
Subscribe to all thing’s evangelism and outreach here.