Nataliya Osipova is challenging the church to let go and let the next generation rise on the mission field. Nataliya, is the National Director of Missions Interlink in Australia. The challenge for the church right now is to ensure the next generation of believers are passionate and committed to taking the gospel.
This is episode 2 in a series with Nataliya. Right before COVID-19 hit in Australia, Nataliya felt the Lord speak to her about ‘new things’. New shifts needed in global church mission. She had no idea that a pandemic was about to hit. She did however have an idea that new shifts were on the horizon for global church missions. These shifts are valuable lessons for all Christian believers in sharing the gospel.
In this episode Nataliya discusses the second shift that has become evident through the pandemic. This shift is in the area of raising the next generation. She contends that the church needs to focus on raising the next generation of young people that will take the gospel to Australia and the nations of the world.
In this podcast episode, you will discover…
- Why a focus on the nest generation is necessary?
- New ways to approach raising young people for missions.
- How the existing way of training people is lacking.
- The power of including young people in the conversation now.
- How young people are most likely to be involved.
- Why connecting young people with missionaries is vital.
- The hinderances to raising and releasing the next generation.
- And so much more…
You can listen to the first episode with Nataliya here. She spoke about the shifts needed in technology for mission to be effective.
Check us out at www.EvangelismInAustralia.com and follow us on socials.