Tina Waldrom speaks with Judd Field about sharing the Christian faith in the entertainment industry. Judd is the choir director from the Melbourne Gospel Choir and a well-known Australian entertainer. He appears on Aussie TV shows, sings jingles and is often seen singing back-up vocals for Australian and international artists. Hearing how Judd’s faith intersects this world and especially at Christmas is an interesting listen.
In this podcast episode, you will discover…
- How artists can naturally share their faith with the entertainment world.
- What the Melbourne Gospel Choir do behind the scenes to share their faith.
- Insights to the entertainment industry and how you could reach out.
- How Judd Field became involved in the entertainment industry.
- The Christian qualities needed to minister in the entertainment world.
- Stories of hope and how the light is shining in the world of ‘celebrities’.
- The power of singing the gospel at Christmas time at the Myer Music Bowl.
- Behind the scenes stories shared by Judd Field.
- A pre-sneak of carols at the ‘bowl’ for 2020.
In the podcast, Judd referred to the challenges of COVID for artists and musicians. He was involved in a few ‘iso jams’ and many other great initiatives during COVID. Catch up with all of them on his Facebook page.
You can listen to a previous podcast interview with Judd, again talking about the entertainment industry but from a different angle.
Judd also recorded a pre-podcast piece with us – watch the video here.
If you like this podcast and find it helpful, please share this link with someone today so they can discover the Win Win Evangelism Podcast: www.EvangelismInAustralia.com/podcast