Tina Waldrom speaks with Karl Faase from Olive Tree Media on the art of interviewing. Pastors and Christian leaders have pivoted to conducting more interviews in person and online. The challenge is to conduct an engaging and effective interview. Karl is an expert in this area and shares his wisdom.
This is a special training edition of the podcast to release some valuable information from a webinar that Evangelism In Australia hosted recently. Tina Waldrom had the great pleasure of interviewing Karl Faase and the audience had the opportunity to ask questions.
The name of the Webinar was “How to be Successful at Conducting Interviews”.
**That webinar has now been produced into two podcast episodes, this is episode 2.
Episode Two is the extra questions that key pastors and leaders in Australia asked Karl.
Episode 1 is the questions that Tina asked Karl specifically regard the art of interviewing.
In this podcast episode, you will discover…
- The questions that pastors and leaders asked of Karl Faase.
- How to end an interview successfully.
- Tips for interviewing a panel of people.
- Practical steps to critique your own interviewing style.
- How to interview teachers to make them interesting for students.
- Brilliant insights from Karl Faase and his years of experience.
- Ideas for preparation before interviewing someone.
Listen to episode 1 here.
Subscribe to all things evangelism and outreach here.
Check us out at www.EvangelismInAustralia.com and follow us on socials.