Tina Waldrom chats with Roma Waterman about Prophetic Evangelism. Roma is the Founder of HeartSong Creative Academy and HeartSong Prophetic Alliance. Reaching out to people, with a sense of God’s heart and mind, is something Roma lives daily. Being able to hear God’s voice as a tool for outreach, is key to prophetic evangelism. Roma’s ability to hear God, and to teach others to do the same, is extraordinary. Prophetic Evangelism can be a way of life for every believer, Roma talks passionately about this.
HeartSong Creative Academy is an online training school, teaching 1000’s of students globally each year. Roma is a well-respected, Australian minister, specialising in the fields of worship and the prophetic. Grounding her teachings to the field of personal evangelism are a natural connection for her. Hearing the voice of God for those who don’t know Christ yet, is an exciting journey to embark on.
In this podcast episode, you will discover…
- How to hear the voice of God for the world around you.
- Roma’s story and journey to developing a prophetic lifestyle.
- Why Christians should explore prophetic evangelism at this time.
- How the Holy Spirit leads in evangelism and how to respond.
- What to focus on when giving a prophetic word to a friend who does not know Christ.
- The one BIG, overarching principle of prophetic evangelism.
- Ways to grow personally in the prophetic, and to apply this to evangelism.
- How prophetic evangelism is relevant to all Christian faith traditions.
- And so much more…*Watch a quick interview with Roma as part of this episode.
Special Fundraising Event
*Online Evangelism Course
To upskill in the area of having faith conversations with people in everyday spaces, check out the online course, On Mission with God @Home – How to Share your Faith Naturally in Conversations.
Other Podcast Episodes Linked to this Episode
Get the Latest Information from Evangelism In Australia:
Subscribe to all thing’s evangelism and outreach here.
Check us out at www.EvangelismInAustralia.com and follow us on socials.