In this short festive episode, join Tina Waldrom, the Director of Evangelism in Australia, as she unveils 5 practical tips in 7 minutes to share the message of Jesus during the Christmas season. As we approach this joyous time of the year, Tina provides valuable insights to help you proactively plan and share your faith in a meaningful way.
Tina encourages listeners not to wait until the last minute but to start contemplating now on how to make the most of this opportune season for sharing the love of Christ. With a blend of prayer, strategic planning and ideas, Tina equips believers with practical tools to confidently engage in conversations about faith during the festive season.
You’ll be inspired to approach this Christmas season with purpose, spreading the joy of the Gospel in ways that resonate with those around you. Don’t miss this opportunity to make a lasting impact and share the true meaning of Christmas with the people you encounter.
In this podcast episode, you will discover:
- How to strategically plan for impactful Jesus-sharing before the Christmas rush.
- Practical tips on recognizing and utilizing the ideal moments to naturally introduce conversations about faith during festive gatherings.
- The importance of personal reflection and prayer to be spiritually ready for sharing the message of Jesus with others.
- How to infuse the joy of Christmas traditions with meaningful discussions about the true reason for the season.
- A family calendar idea to bless your community with the gospel.
- A clear pathway of options to share Jesus this Christmas time.
- And more…
ONLINE COURSES AND COACHING WITH TINA WALDROM
OTHER PODCAST EPISODES LINKED TO THIS
Inclusive Conversations: Creating a Gateway to the Gospel
What’s In the Box with Matt Nichols
Unlikely Nomads: In Search of The New Church with Terry Walling
Challenging Norms: Tina Waldrom on Woke Outreach, Sent Living, and Biblical Justice
Easy Evangelism with Tina Waldrom
My Journey to Christian Podcasting with Tina Waldrom