Tina Waldrom speaks with Natasha Rae about How to Share Jesus on New Year’s Eve. New Year’s Eve is an opportune time to have specific conversations. Discussions that relate to the year gone and the year to come. Natasha, a Positive Psychological Practitioner has some helpful ideas on how to purposefully navigate NYE conversations. There are ways to help people process their year and to think toward the new one. Jesus can be revealed in these New Year’s Eve conversations.
At the end of a year and before a new one, people often take time to reflect. As a Christian, this time of year is a wonderful opportunity to ask the right questions. These questions can be a catalyst to people discover Jesus. Spirituality is something that people want to chat about. This vast category includes meaning and purpose, two big areas that the Christian faith can connect with. Natasha talks about spirituality and other areas that believers can intersect with non-believers on NYE.
In this episode, Natasha talks from her professional point of view. She draws on her background as a Positive Psychological Practitioner and gives insights into helpful conversations. As people reflect on the year and look forward to a new one, there are often challenging times to process. With empathy and simple keys, every believer can listen to others and respond accordingly. Everyone can understand where their faith journey may intersect with others, and how to discuss it. Natasha shares powerful insights about How to Share Jesus on New Year’s Eve
In this podcast episode, you will discover…How to naturally share your faith in relation to New Year’s Eve.
- An alternative discussion to New Year’s resolutions.
- How to connect the topic of spirituality to others on NYE.
- Examples of how to respond when people share about their year.
- Spiritual questions to ask about the coming year.
- How to connect your journey as you talk with others on NYE?
- What to be careful of as others share their year’s challenges.
- How to bring hope to people reflecting on a tough year?
- The important questions to ask on New Year’s Eve.
- And so much more…
*WATCH a short video with Natasha
- SHARING CHRIST AT CHRISTMAS 2022
- (FREE SAMPLE) ONLINE PRSONAL EVANGELISM COURSE
- On Mission with God @Home– Share Your Faith Naturally
OTHER PODCAST EPISODES LINKED TO THIS EPISODE
The Gospel and Family Violence with Tracy Lauersen
Sharing Jesus When Your Health is Failing – Tracy Lauersen
My Journey to Christian Podcasting with Tina Waldrom
OTHER PODCAST EPISODES WITH NATASHA RAE
#1 ‘Everyday Psychology’ in Evangelism – Mental Health with Natasha Rae.
GET THE LATEST INFORMATION FROM EVANGELISM IN AUSTRALIA
Subscribe to all thing’s evangelism and outreach here.
Check us out at www.EvangelismInAustralia.com and follow us on socials.