In this enlightening conversation Tina Waldrom engages with the knowledgeable Dr. Colin Perry to explore the fascinating realm of Near-Death Experiences (NDEs) and the Christian Witness. What happens when people have a NDE and how can that become a discussion point for people to explore faith? Get ready for a thought-provoking discussion that delves into the profound mysteries beyond life.
Tina and Dr. Colin, who has had his own NDE, navigate the intriguing terrain of Near-Death Experiences and the Christian Witness. This episode promises to expand your understanding of the mysteries that lie beyond the threshold of life and offer profound insights into the intersection of faith and the afterlife. Listen in for an exploration that transcends the ordinary and delves into the extraordinary.
In this podcast episode, you will discover:
- Dr. Colin Perry’s experiences with Near Death Experiences and the intriguing intersection with the Christian faith.
- Why some Christians might be quick to dismiss real-life experiences of Near-Death Experiences.
- Insights into the common elements of the afterlife experience.
- Why the secular world is open to engaging in discussions about Near-Death Experiences.
- The diverse interpretations of the bright light phenomenon.
- Captivating and memorable stories from the world of Near-Death Experiences.
- And more…
SHORT VIDEO WITH COLIN PERRY
STAY CONNECTED TO DOCTOR COLIN PERRY
Book: Dying to Be Alive by Colin Perry
Colin via Facebook
NEAR DEATH RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Movie: After Death
ONLINE COURSES AND COACHING WITH TINA WALDROM
OTHER PODCAST EPISODES LINKED TO THIS
Dying To Be Alive – Sharing Death Encounters
Christmas: 5 Key Tips in 7 Minutes to Share Jesus
Inclusive Conversations: Creating a Gateway to the Gospel
What’s In the Box with Matt Nichols
Israel & Neighbourly Conversations with Kameel Majdali