This summer in Australia, we are showcasing the top 5 episodes listened to in 2020. This is #3.
Sharing Your Faith at Work can be daunting to many. Tina Waldrom speaks with business executive Stu. Stu is based in Queensland and he has worked for a large IT provider for more than twenty years. As a new Christian many years ago, he was often over zealous sharing his faith. Today, with much experience he is being very effective in his technical role but also sharing his faith at work.
Stu’s role is customer facing and he spends many hours with people, delivering technology projects. He is both a consultant and leader in technical sales. As an employee of the company, he is able to respect the company policies and confidently share his faith at the same time.
In this podcast episode, you will discover…
- How to share your faith naturally at work
- A Kingdom perspective on faith and work
- How to have conversations in the workplace and the mindset needed
- Practical ideas to share your faith at work
- Natural and practical steps to share with work colleagues
- Workplace considerations needed to share your faith
You can also sign up for our FREE ONLINE COURSE, starting January 20th.
Please go ahead and share this podcast episode with others and check us out at www.EvangelismInAustralia.com and follow us on socials.