Tina Waldrom speaks with Terry Creedy about Keeping it Honest, Real & Raw in Evangelism. Terry, from Launceston, Tasmania, works full time in the world of television and marketing. He has also been involved, leading churches and ministries for many years. Terry currently attends Blackstone Christian Centre. Through his own painful journey, Terry has learnt to be honest, real and raw with people. His capacity to be vulnerable and transparent with others, is a great tool as he reaches out to those around him.
Reaching Aussies for Jesus requires honesty, it requires believers to be real about their life and faith. Projecting a perfect, somewhat unattainable life, to those around is not helpful as people explore Christ. Keeping it honest, real and raw is the key. Terry shares some wonderful stories and also some thoughts on how to be more authentic in our witness for Christ. He also gives some reasons why believers can sometimes find this difficult.
In this podcast episode, you will discover…
- The importance of sharing the struggles of the Christian life.
- Stories that illustrate the power of letting people ‘into’ your life.
- Why projecting the perfect Christian life is not helpful for others?
- How being real with others gives them confidence to explore Christ.
- Why being open with others is so important in this day and age.
- What the bible says about sharing our struggles and the importance of that.
- Practical steps to sharing challenging times with those around you.
- What is an ‘appropriate’ level of sharing honestly with others?
- Practical steps to grow in confidence to share your faith.
- And so much more…
WATCH a short video with Terry Creedy and Tina Waldrom
OTHER PODCAST EPISODES LIKED TO THIS
*Online Evangelism Course for Church Groups and Individuals
To upskill in the area of having faith conversations with people in everyday spaces, check out the online course, On Mission with God @Home – How to Share your Faith Naturally in Conversations.
GET THE LATEST INFORMATION FROM EVANGELISM IN AUSTRALIA
Subscribe to all thing’s evangelism and outreach here.
Check us out at www.EvangelismInAustralia.com and follow us on socials.