Tina Waldrom speaks with Wez Hone about Business and Sharing Jesus. Wez is the Founder at Kingdom Business Global and Business GreenHouse. He has always been an entrepreneur but has not always been a Christian. In the early years and after moderate success in business, Wez felt a void. There was a level of unfulfillment that was not being addressed. When Wez unexpectedly met Jesus, the void was filled, and his view of business changed dramatically. Today, as a very successful businessman, it’s all about making disciples. He sees Business and Sharing Jesus as two sides of the same coin.
Wez can remember the moment he was invited to church. At that time, his understanding of church and Christianity was very limited. The feelings he experienced as he stepped into this new space, were overwhelmingly good. It sent him on a path to explore who Jesus was and he found Christ in an unstructured, organic way. It was a critical moment in his life and business. The Lord began to show Wez what kingdom business was and how to go about it.
In this episode, Wez talks about his lifetime desire to do business and how it looks today. He talks about his personal shift to becoming a kingdom business and what that means for him. As a Christian who happens to be in business, he employs many people who are not Christ followers yet. He shares his thoughts on running a business that is both profitable and making disciples. The lessons he shares in this episode are invaluable for the Christian community.
In this podcast episode, you will discover…
- Wez Hone’s challenging, success story to kingdom business.
- Why businesses need to be about discipleship.
- How to share Jesus through business.
- The place of faith in the workplace.
- Stories of people in the workplace exploring faith.
- A model of Christian business and employing people.
- Information about the Kingdom Business Podcast
- The place of non-Christians in a kingdom business.
- How to share Jesus in your business in natural ways.
- What Christ’s love could look like to non-Christian employees.
- The place of spiritual authority in Business and Sharing Jesus.
- And so much more…
*WATCH A SHORT VIDEO WITH WEZ & TINA WALDROM
- FREE SAMPLE Online Evangelism Course for Church Groups and Individuals
To upskill in the area of having faith conversations with people in everyday spaces, check out the FREE SAMPLE of our online course, On Mission with God @Home – How to Share your Faith Naturally in Conversations.
OTHER PODCAST EPISODES LINKED TO THIS
Business Food 4 Thought with John Sikkema
Taking Opportunities to Connect People to The Gospel
A New Era for Church and Evangelism
The Relevance of The Church in Evangelism
The Queen’s Faith as a Light for Christ with John Drane
Sharing Jesus when People Die
GET THE LATEST INFORMATION FROM EVANGELISM IN AUSTRALIA
Subscribe to all thing’s evangelism and outreach here.
Check us out at www.EvangelismInAustralia.com and follow us on socials.